As Channel Marketing Manager you will work with the Channel Partnerships team and the Marketing team to provide Labster’s channel sales partners with the support needed to further accelerate the growth we have been seeing in channel sales. This will include assisting channel partners in executing marketing campaigns, producing marketing material such as customer testimonials and blog posts for markets covered by channel sales, and developing sales enablement materials and training for channel partners.
Since this is a newly created function, you will define goals and develop the framework for channel marketing in Labster in close collaboration with the Head of Marketing.
- Work with Labster’s channel partners to understand the marketing needs and realize the growth potential of each market
- Support channel partners with marketing collateral produced by the Marketing team
- Create new marketing collateral as needed, for example customer testimonials or specific one-pagers or presentations
- Coordinate sales training and product update webinars for channel partners and prospects in indirect markets
- Share best marketing practice with channel partners and between direct and indirect marketing and sales teams
- Produce thought leadership content (blog posts, articles, videos) for indirect markets
- Host (on-camera) webinars for channel partners and prospects in indirect markets
- At least 2-3 years experience with B2B marketing, preferably channel marketing
- An outgoing personality and a growth mindset, willingness to build channel marketing from the ground up into an important marketing function in Labster
- Flawless written and oral English
- Experience with sales and/or account management
- A deep understanding of the education (preferably edtech) sector
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to be a part of exciting projects, at one of the most exciting edtech startups in the world
- Unlimited growth potential in newly created role that will shape and define our approach to channel marketing
- Working with smart and supportive team of marketers
- Friendly and international work environment, with more than 15 nationalities
- Working from the beautiful and vibrant facility of Rainmaking Loft, located in a central part of Copenhagen
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely
- Company warrants as part of your compensation package
At Labster we are dedicated to empowering the next generation of scientists to change the world. Our goal is to develop fully interactive software that makes learning both engaging and effective, and to make it accessible to as many students as possible.