Pusher is a developer tools company helping some of the worlds most innovative companies build realtime, interactive features into their web and mobile apps. Collaborated through InVision, ordered dinner on Deliveroo, or taken a ride with Lyft? Pusher helps deliver those experiences and many more. We help developers spend less time reinventing the wheel, and more time innovating
As a Senior Account Executive at Pusher, you are responsible for all aspects of managing and growing medium and large existing accounts to generate new revenue. The Account Executive will develop strategies and tactics in the following key areas: account relationship development, running sales cycles, demo presentation, negotiations, and closing.
What you’ll be doing
As a Senior Account Executive, you will be working with some of our larger accounts and show us the way to predictably and proactively increase revenue by:
- Improving and creating customer adoption and revenue by selling and placing new Pusher powered features on your assigned accounts’ roadmap
- Managing the full sales cycle from opportunities sourcing to contract close
- Build meaningful relationships with customers, executives, operational teams and developers
- Defining and executing new sales strategies to demonstrate Pusher’ capacity
- Improving and evolving our "land-and-expand" model in collaboration with Marketing, Sales & CSM team
What skills you'll need
- Creative and keen to solve any problems that come your way
- Adaptable and quick to respond to changing requirements
- Resourceful and comfortable taking ownership of decisions and work
- Customer-centric and driven by creating high-performing work
- Experienced and skilled at collaborating effectively with others
- Good communications skills; able to articulate and defend decisions
- Technical background and knowledge of developer tools
- Relevant experience in an Account Executive or similar role, with inside sales experience selling B2B or technical SaaS products.
What Pusher is like
We strongly believe in the importance of diversity and inclusion. They not only provide a better working environment but also improve the quality of our services. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
We are here to help our customers build delightful applications. By solving significant engineering challenges and packaging them into easy to use APIs, we let developers focus on making their users happy.
We put emphasis on collaboration between people and teams. Everyone is on the same mission, so sharing work helps us reach our goals faster. Throwing problems over the wall and pointing fingers at each other is not our style.
We strive for transparency. Keeping everyone well-informed is crucial for building trust, efficiency and satisfaction at work.