Disrupting the Mobility Industry, VIRTUO offers a car rental experience with new technologies . Launched in 2015 by Karim and Thibault, the company’s head office is in Paris. It operates in 13 cities in France, Belgium and London UK.
Virtuo is the first 100% mobile and hassle-free car rental service in Europe.
At Virtuo, we are working really hard to offer a seamless mobile-only experience that allows our customers to book, locate and open their car within minutes through the Virtuo App. To ensure a consistent experience we are also operating our own fleet of standardized premium cars.
We already have a strong presence in France ,Belgium and UK and we recently raised 20M which will allow us to expend into other European countries starting with Germany and Spain this summer.
Do you want to help us grow our fleet, increase our countrywide station footprint and run complex operations? Virtuo, the first 100% mobile and hassle-free car rental service focusing on the 30+ miles trips market, is looking for an addition to the Barcelona launch team to help us shape the future of European mobility.
The Ops Summer Intern's ultimate responsibility is ensuring our customers get their Virtuo in great shape. This is a fast paced environment and the role will appeal to an ambitious self-starter with a hands-on attitude, strong operational ability and a passion for cars and mobility tech.
- Support running complex, on-the-ground, day-to-day operations
- Fleet management
- Managing Virtuo stations
- Partners on-boarding and training
- Start-up mindset: entrepreneurial, tenacious, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, willing to get stuck in
- Accountable, willing to take initiative and to learn fast
- Effective at managing deadlines, with a rigorous approach and strong attention to detail
- Truly passionate about cars, inspired by mobility, and with a taste for well-crafted products
- Fluent in Spanish and English, French is a plus
- Driving licence and open to move
What’s on offer
- Unique opportunity to launch the Spanish market from scratch
- An experience with a flagship of ‘la French tech’ with an incredible traction in FR, BE & UK
- Make an impact: the chance to shape the future of European mobility
- Work with smart colleagues in a phenomenal start-up environment
- Team events & sunny Barcelona