We are Frontier Car Group
We are one of Europe’s fastest growing startups! We build and run platforms focused on emerging markets in the used car sector. Our goal is to increase efficiency of these markets through technology and infrastructure creation.
At Frontier Car Group you'll work with colleagues highly committed and passionate about what they do. Our teams are proud of their brands and products and are ready to go beyond what is needed to contribute to the company success. Your desire to innovate and experiment will always be encouraged.
We are very excited about being the fastest growing tech company in Berlin, currently, our team has 70 team members from 30 different countries. Globally, we are now more than 1,500 people. Our values collaboration, openness, respectfulness, ownership, and learn & improve define our culture and determine our daily work.
You can read some more about our most recent news here.
- You will design performance-oriented online marketing campaigns through various channels (e.g. SEA, classical display, RTB, retargeting, video, social and mobile campaigns) and a wide variety of marketing opportunities.
- You will manage, setup, controlling and optimize international online marketing campaigns for digital commerce clients
- You will explain and discuss campaign results directly with our local marketing teams.
- You will have the ability to work both independently as well as to lead projects, collaborating with not only your colleagues in the marketing team but also from other departments.
- You will launch lead-generation campaigns to help attract partner companies to our platform.
- You’ll have access to industry leading marketing software, allowing you to dig into data to properly analyze and measure the effects of your campaigns.
Who we are looking for
- You have at least 2 years of working experience in Digital Marketing
- You have very strong analytical skills and not afraid of working with Excel.
- You have excellent communication skills, fluent in Spanish and English.
- You are a performance driven mindset with an ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment.
- You are experienced in all aspects of marketing, with a strong focus on data-driven marketing, tracking and data analysis.
- You have an excellent University degree (or MBA) in the field of Marketing, anything tech / science related or other subjects with significant mathematical, statistical or business focus
What we offer
- A workplace where trust, empowerment, and feedback are valued; a positive and inspiring working environment.
- A cozy office space with a kitchen, different kind of snacks, and lots of coffee.
- Flexible working hours and option of home office
- Mentoring; personal branding support focused on leadership; diverse career opportunities.
- An international team of smart and enthusiastic people
- Open mindset for new technologies and processes
- Vibrant team culture with frequent team events in- and outside Berlin