A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We need a top tier recruiter who can manage the hiring funnel from source to close, playing a key role in shaping the organisation's future by driving the growth of the Operations team in Asia Pacific. Operations is Revolut’s backbone. The team sits at the core of the organisation and facilitates growth and automation across all of Revolut’s business lines.
As one of the first members of the Ops Recruitment team, you will be constantly challenged to think creatively in order to drive hiring results. We need someone who is results driven and has the drive to get things done no matter the challenge. We expect for you establish new processes and help create an environment that sets the benchmark for recruiting performance in high growth tech.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
- Recruit exceptional candidates to join Revolut’s rapidly growing operations and expansion teams
- Work directly with the Director of Operations, Asia Pacific to execute the Ops/Expansion hiring plan
- Own the full cycle recruiting process for APAC hires including sourcing, interviewing and closing candidates
- Be a partner to the hiring manager to develop and refine an interview process that enhances our assessment quality while optimising the candidate experience
- Support promoting Revolut’s employer brand through attending industry and recruiting events
- Work closely with ops recruitment team around the globe to develop recruiting best practices
WHAT YOU’LL NEED 📖
- Passion for recruitment and high growth companies with curiosity and proactiveness to grow
- Ability to keep candidates and interview teams on the same page throughout the hiring process
- Self-motivated and exceptionally organised; demonstrating ability to plan, prioritise and execute
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Strong sense of teamwork with high personal accountability
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Free Revolut Metal subscription
Free dinners if you work late
Please only submit an application for one posting.