A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We are looking for an exceptional Recruiter to help build our international Legal and Compliance teams. You will be responsible for the hiring pipeline and successful growth of Revolut's Legal and Compliance departments, not only from a candidate sourcing perspective but also by building strong, long-lasting relationships with your stakeholders.
You will be hiring a variety of roles including Legal Counsel, Regulatory Specialists, Compliance Managers and legal Operations globally. By working closely with senior management and the company founders, you will be pivotal to the success of Revolut's international expansion.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
- Own the entire recruitment process, from job qualification to candidate close
- Responsible for sourcing and networking to anticipate future needs
- Screen CVs and interview candidates whilst selling Revolut as an employer
- Control candidate offers and negotiations
- Ensure a positive candidate experience
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to meet their needs and be a subject-matter expert for them
- Implement modern and creative sourcing/recruiting methods
- Support fellow team members
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally, 2.1 or above)
- Prior experience placing legal and/or compliance candidates in Financial Services or Start-ups
- Results-driven and numbers-oriented
- Ability to plan and execute
- High attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Commitment to innovations
- Highly ambitious, self-motivated and passionate about our vision
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive salary & equity
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Metal subscription
Free dinners with Deliveroo
Fresh juice & soda all day long