A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We’re currently building a unique wealth and trading experience for our users to deliver unprecedented low cost access to the financial markets for retail customers via the Revolut App. Therefore, to keep our client money and assets safe and stay on top of regulatory standards, we’re looking for a CASS oversight (CF10a) within our London office to be responsible for all aspects of Revolut Wealth and Trading’s compliance with the CASS rules.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
- Ensuring Revolut’s on-going adherence to the CASS rules;
- Being responsible for completing and communicating regulatory reporting (e.g. Client Money and Asset Return) to the regulator
- Overseeing the operational effectiveness of Wealth and Tradings systems and controls and ensure their compliance with CASS and be accountable to Revolut’s governing body in respect of that oversight
- Liaising with key internal (e.g. legal, risk, ect) and external (regulators, auditors, partners, ect) stakeholders as required
- Taking initiatives to strengthen systems and controls in order to improve operational efficiency and reduce the incidence of errors and breaches
- Keeping yourself up to date with the regulation and industry best practices
- Identifying where you can leverage on technology to automate reconciliations, audit trails and other recurring tasks
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
- Proven track record in CASS related projects, ideally in CASS oversight
- Motivation to work in a fast-paced environment. Enthusiasm and willingness to learn fast, and take responsibility
- Independent, degree of initiative and decisiveness
- 2-4 years experience of conduct risk management within a compliance function or a regulator
Fluent in English
WHAT SKILLS ARE PREFERRED 📖
- Experience within a stock brokerage and with good operational knowledge of securities trading from pre-trade to post-trade and the associated regulatory requirements
- Passion and willingness to develop knowledge and experience in other products and services (such as cryptocurrencies)