This is an opportunity for a talented and motivated Office Manager to work at one of the most exciting start-ups in London. The successful candidate will oversee the smooth running of our London HQ. This role will be underpinned by passion and ambition and requires someone with a keen eye for detail and an ability to juggle multiple requests at the same time. Come join the global, award-winning app that’s making cities usable!
- Work with employees across all departments to ensure that the office environment runs smoothly. You will be the go-to for all of the team, whether that’s addressing a broken lightbulb, arranging a big team event or ordering more Kinder Buenos. ;-)
- Be a proud ambassador of the Citymapper brand! You’re our first point of contact at the front desk to welcome our business partners and candidates.
- Manage office assets, as well as kitchen and stationery supplies.
- Manage our suppliers (e.g., landlord, health and safety, internet, cleaning, and security access).
- Organise team events such as yoga, office drinks, massages, and monthly creative team nights out - everything from boating on Regents canal to learning the finer points of petanque!
- Support our Ride operations team.
- Work closely with the team EA to make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
- Experience in office/facility management.
- A people person who thrives on supporting others.
- Startup experience is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and work ethic.
- A team player, ready to lend a helping hand when needed.
- Fun, reliable, and excited to learn and take on more responsibility as Citymapper grows and evolves.
Competitive pay, stock options and various startup perks like food and events.