We are looking for a creative, customer-focused, data-driven Product Manager to join our Product team, responsible for owning the delivery of value to our customers and the business through our products. We’re enabling great businesses to succeed through equity crowdfunding and as a Product Manager at Crowdcube, you have the opportunity to shape and define that experience for entrepreneurs and investors, and make it irresistible.
Who we are:
Crowdcube is the world's leading equity crowdfunding platform. We enable everyday investors to invest alongside Europe’s venture capitalists and professional investors in start-up, early stage and growth businesses; in doing so, we're enabling entrepreneurs to raise the funds they need to grow their businesses.
We have experienced year on year growth since 2011 with over 700,000 registered investors, and over 700 businesses from the UK and around the world successfully funded on the platform, including BrewDog, Monzo, Revolut and many more.
What you will be doing:
As a Product Manager at Crowdcube, reporting into our Head of Product, you will own the delivery of value to our customers through our products. You will become an expert in our customers, our strategic goals and our mission.
Day to day you will:
- Build great relationships with internal teams and our customers and do everything you can to understand their needs and problems.
- Work with a cross-functional team to address these needs and test possible solutions.
- Be driven by measurable impact on the customer experience and the business.
- Use in-depth data analysis to drive your research, hypotheses and learning - from product and business data to usability testing, interviews and surveys.
- Identify the problem to be solved, without becoming wedded to a solution.
- Encourage and foster input from all levels and disciplines in the team.
- Clearly communicate the goals, progress and achievements of the team widely to the rest of the company.
We like to nurture talent and ensure members of our team develop and hone their skills through training, attending conferences, subscriptions to online courses, and participation in hackathons. We’re passionate and hard-working, and we take care of our team:
- 55K - 65K DOE
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme at 4% matched
- Private Medical Scheme with AXA
- Life Insurance Scheme
- £1000 annual training budget
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company perks such as juices, fruit, snacks and occasional team lunches, and lunch and learns.
- Company trips and activities such as pilates, football, cricket, BBQs, camping and more...