We’re looking for an ambitious marketer, with a particular interest in digital marketing and cultural knowledge of North America, who is searching for the right home to develop their talents. This is a good opportunity to join a successful marketing team and accelerate your career.
Reporting to the Senior CRM Manager, your focus will be on our critically important email marketing channel in North America: planning, testing and analysing different campaigns to encourage our large and growing number of subscribers to visit our craft websites, engage and purchase.
With a growing family of crafting websites across international markets, each with their own distinctive consumers and marketing requirements, you’ll have the opportunity to get real ownership. You’ll be in the position to see your ideas come to life, to experiment and try new things, whilst being supported by a strong, experienced team.
What you will be doing
It takes a certain type of individual to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment. You will need to be someone who is motivated and proactive with excellent attention to detail.
- Managing end-to-end email campaign execution of North American newsletters, in collaboration with the wider marketing team
- Working closely with our New York-based team to tailor the offers and featured products to the market
- Applying email marketing best practice across all areas, searching out innovative ideas from around the world and experimenting with your own new ideas
- Proactively sharing ideas and insight from the North American market with the rest of the team
- Working both across the business and externally to manage artwork, assets and content, using your creativity to create stand-out campaigns
- Writing engaging and compelling content with US English for our newsletters
- Analysing email campaigns against established metrics to determine what works and what doesn’t with difference consumers
- Developing a testing and optimisation plan with ownership for its execution
- Recognising opportunities to communicate with our customers
- Implementing dynamic and personalised content across promotional campaigns
- Supporting the CRM team with weekly and monthly reporting
Who you are
- Ambitious graduate looking to develop their career amongst some of the best talent in the industry
- You have an excellent academic record - clear evidence of high achievement: we’re looking for a superstar with loads of potential
- A natural sense of curiosity: you’re always looking to learn, find out how things work or understand why things happen
- The ability to write engaging and effective copy in US English
- Fantastic time and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A naturally analytical mindset; strong working knowledge of Excel
- Fluency in written and spoken US English
Desired skills and experience
- Exposure to email marketing, perhaps as part of a broader experience within digital marketing
- Some proficiency with HTML and CSS
- Experience with any ESPs (Email Service Providers)
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Experience of A/B testing
- Basic experience with Photoshop
What we are offering
- Competitive salary to reflect your skills and experience plus benefits: options over shares, pension plan, private healthcare and great staff perks like free breakfast, fresh fruit, company drinks and seasonal parties!
- 25 holiday days pro rata + a day off for your birthday
- A great opportunity to learn and grow within the email marketing and wider digital marketing skill set, with real responsibility and huge levels of autonomy as you take ownership of key projects with significant business impact.
- Cake, cake, cake every day
- Coaching and mentoring from some major social and e-commerce experts - there's an awful lot of talent and experience in our team. And we really prioritise everyone’s need for personal development.
- The opportunity to join a fantastic team of really bright, motivated, and driven individuals who will support you at every stage of your journey.
- Central London Location in an amazing new WeWork co-working space
At LoveCrafts we’re building online communities for crafters: homes for makers where they can find inspiration for their latest projects, learn new techniques, easily source all their supplies and share their creations with like-minded makers around the world.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve grown incredibly quickly. Our membership in the prestigious Future Fifty and 20th place on the FT’s list of fastest growing European companies is thanks to the hard work of our team of smart, kind makers based in London, Kyiv and in the USA. We’ve been fuelled by investment from Europe’s leading venture capital firms; Balderton Capital (LoveFilm, The Hut) funded our Series A round, followed by Highland Europe (Photobox, WeTransfer) and most recently Scottish Equity Partners (SkyScanner, Matches Fashion).
We’re playing with the very best in web, mobile, social, commerce and media technology as we create the perfect digital business for all things craft related. Our team is filled with ambitious, curious, and entrepreneurial makers. We hire and nurture inquisitive, creative minds looking to flourish in a supportive and collaborative environment.