At LoveCrafts we’re building online communities for crafters: homes for makers where they can find inspiration for their latest projects, learn new techniques, easily source all their supplies and share their creations with like-minded makers around the world.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve grown incredibly quickly. Our membership in the prestigious Future Fifty and 20th place on the FT’s list of fastest growing European companies is thanks to the hard work of our team of smart, kind makers based in London, Kyiv and in the USA. We’ve been fuelled by investment from Europe’s leading venture capital firms; Balderton Capital (LoveFilm, The Hut) funded our Series A round, followed by Highland Europe (Photobox, WeTransfer) and most recently Scottish Equity Partners (SkyScanner, Matches Fashion).
We’re playing with the very best in web, mobile, social, commerce and media technology as we create the perfect digital business for all things craft related. Our team is filled with ambitious, curious, entrepreneurial and occasionally kooky makers. We hire and nurture inquisitive, creative minds looking to flourish in a supportive and collaborative environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team, we are in a unique position were we integrate with the latest technologies to drive our business forward.
What you will be doing
- Producing detailed development specifications and test plans
- Modifying Dynamics NAV and surrounding technologies to implement your ideas
- Improving efficiency of manual and automated processes
- Contributing to the planning and delivery of projects to ensure their efficient and successful completion
- Conducting code reviews of work contributed by peers to ensure coding guidelines and best practices are followed as agreed
- Writing reusable, clean code with performance and simplicity in mind
- Documenting software architecture, data flows, implementation details, specifications and user guides
Who you are
- You have significant experience in Dynamics NAV 2015+ from both a consultancy and development perspective
- You’ve worked on eCommerce projects
- You’re aware of software engineering best practices and design principles as well as anti-patterns
- You're excellent at testing and troubleshooting your own code
- You have an excellent understanding of the NAV database structure and have experience working with MSSQL
- You’re resourceful and have a can-do attitude
- You see it as a matter of course to participate in our on-call support rota
- You’re passionate and smart but also humble and kind to others
- You're fluent in spoken and written English
- MSSQL 2017
- .NET Development Experience
- Extensive experience engaging with key NAV users
What We’re Offering
- Competitive salary to reflect your skills and experience
- Smart colleagues and supportive team
- Central London location
- Working environment that values technical excellence
- Freedom to make your own decisions and to get stuff done