Contentful provides content infrastructure for digital teams to power websites, apps, and devices. Unlike a CMS, Contentful was built to integrate with the modern software stack. It offers a central hub for structured content, powerful management and delivery APIs, and a customizable web app that enables developers and content creators to ship their products faster. Companies including Spotify, Red Bull, WeWork, Lyft, and Urban Outfitters rely on Contentful to manage content as part of their modern web stack.
Contentful is growing rapidly, backed by $80 million in funding from VC firms including Benchmark and General Catalyst, and strategic investors including Sapphire Ventures (SAP) and Salesforce Ventures.
We’re a fun team of more than 200 people from 44 nations, with offices in Berlin and San Francisco. Join us!
We are looking for an aspiring IT talent to join our team on a part-time basis, complementing your IT-related field of studies. Our office is a vibrant place filled with ambitious individuals interested in the tech and start-up scene.
As our IT Working Student (f/m), you will assist our Operations team with the day-to-day support of SAAS tools and other parts of local IT. This role is based in Berlin, 20 hours per week and has the potential to become full-time employment.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd level support for office IT related topics
- Providing support for different IT systems like video conferencing, phones, printer, network
- Providing technical support for events
- Administration of our (mainly) cloud-based systems like Google Suite, Office 365, Dropbox, Atlassian
- Responsible for hardware procurement
- Assisting in employee on- and off-boarding
- Creating and/or updating company processes
- Creating and maintaining proper documentation
- Assistance in projects, such as evaluating and implementing new solutions for office IT
- You have a basic (even better if advanced) knowledge of the following:
- Apple products
- Microsoft Windows
- IP networks and Wifi
- Media technology like projector-, screen- and cable standards
- SAAS solutions
- Knowledge of Linux is considered a plus!
- You currently study in an IT or technical-related subject.
- Even better if you are in your second or third-year of studies!
- You have great communication skills, in both English and German
- You are creative and motivated to find solutions for future requirements
- You are able to work autonomously and have a high-level of self-responsibility
- You find joy in the work you do and in being a valuable asset and support resource for the whole company
- Join an innovative tech company as we help drive the evolution of digital experiences to become ever-more ubiquitous and interactive. Be a part of helping companies build modern architectures for mission-critical applications
- Shape the future of Contentful: help us establish, scale, and improve our team's processes
- Be set up for success, equipped with the latest and greatest hardware
- Hang-out in one of our many shared spaces, playing games with colleagues or enjoying a full range of events, including workshops, on-site meetups, guest speakers, and fun events for the company and each team.
- Sharpen your PlayStation, ping pong, and kicker/fußball skills during breaks in the day
- As much artisan coffee as you can handle
- Brush up your language skills! Our team speaks more than 20 languages, and we offer free German classes
- Take a break and pat a pup, we are a dog-friendly office
- Plus, Contentful socks, oh yeah!
“Variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability. We look forward to your application!