What’s the role all about?
Cleo's an AI assistant that helps over 1,000,000 people in the UK, US and Canada feel better about their money. She is a fun and engaging personality that talks to you like a real person to help; track spending, set budgeting goals, auto saving money, helping avoid overdraft charges and a whole lot more. We are a fast-growing start-up, backed by the founders of Skype, Transferwise and Zoopla
Watch this to dive a little deeper
In the past year we’ve scaled the team from 6 to 35, launched in North America, closed a $10m Series A led by Balderton Capital, and scaled to over 1,000,000 users. We’re building a world-leading team as we grow, driving us toward 10 million users over the coming 12-18 months. You’ll take the lead in driving our forward-thinking, engaged and ambitious team forward, globally
We’re looking for an organised, energetic and fun person to be the go-to for any office needs and provide support to the executive team. You’ll be responsible for organising and overseeing all administrative activities that ensure the smooth running of the busy London office to give everyone at Cleo the most productive, innovative and engaging workplace possible. You’ll also work closely with other functions such as Talent and People to make sure we give new joiners the best onboarding in London
Some of the things you'll get involved with:
- Be the first point of contact and the face of Cleo for employees and any guests
- Support and lead facilities, office admin and operational needs
- Manage the office; upkeep, kitchens, meeting rooms, catering, etc
- Liaise with the landlord, building management, security, etc as required
- Manage vendors, including partnering with Finance on invoices / PO’s
- Partnering with teams to support onboarding, Right to Work checks, offboarding, etc
- Own all things social; we love getting together and you’ll be running point on organising and arranging social activities in and out of the office
- This role will also extend to supporting the exec team on scheduling as the company scales. This will be especially important during funding rounds or international trips as we grow in the US
- Taking the lead on any office moves, we are a growing team!
What are we looking for?
- No job is too big, nor too small
- You want to be involved in a number of different tasks - no day at Cleo is the same
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Friendly and approachable; whether it's someone coming in for a first interview or one of our investors visiting, you’re the first person they’ll meet
- You’re as happy taking direction as you are using your own initiative
- You’ve got a great attention to detail and you love being super organised
- You have previous front of house experience, ideally in a tech startup
How long will all this take?
We aim to move as fast as possible!
- Quick phone call with a member of our team to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Cleo
- Onsite interview
What do you get for all your hard work?
Cleo is an excellent place to work:
- An above market compensation package (Base + Equity). We're prepared to pay for the very best
- Work at one of the fastest growing tech startups anywhere in the world. We recently closed a really successful Series A with Balderton who join a formidable investor base including the people behind Skype, Transferwise, Zoopla, Lovefilm, Climate corporation, SongKick and others
- The team is exceptional. You'll get to work with brilliantly forward-thinking and dedicated individuals every day
- Our mission is standout. We want to radically improve everyone’s relationship with money. We're not maximising the time consumers spend in a feed, getting fast food delivered, or building an incrementally better bank. We're changing an industry in a visceral way, which you get to see every day in our customer feedback
- We're an equal opportunity employer and put a lot of focus on ensuring there is an open environment for everyone