Appear Here is the leading marketplace for short-term retail space, working with everyone from industry leading brands to exciting start-ups. Our mission is to create a world where anyone with an idea can find space to make it happen. We’ve raised over $20m in funding to date - from tier one investors Balderton and Octopus, as well as some of the world’s largest landlords. Named one of Wired Magazine's ‘100 Hottest Start-Ups’ and The Financial Times’ most ‘Disruptive Companies,’ Appear Here has become the go-to destination to make innovative and creative retail ideas happen across London, Paris and New York. We believe we’re building a game changer for both the retail and property industries: and so far 100,000+ brands and 1000s of landlords agree with us.
This is a great opportunity for an exceptional candidate to join our Marketing team, sitting within Acquisition and Retention, and being responsible for PPC campaigns execution as well as Facebook campaigns execution for our UK, FR and US markets.
You will be focused on growth, manage campaigns on a day-to-day basis, use data and insights to optimize campaigns and inform acquisition strategy. The ideal candidate will be analytical, detail-oriented, can communicate effectively, solve problems autonomously and be passionate about making an impact at Appear Here.
- Multi-channel execution, management and reporting: day-to-day execution, monitoring and management of PPC campaigns and Facebook campaigns. Constantly testing - A/B test landing pages, ad copy, targeting etc. More channels to be tested and added in the future.
- Ownership & accountability: be the sole owner of tactical execution and reporting for these channels and countries to deliver against growth (volume) and ROI (quality) goals for the business.
- Measurement & analysis: work with Head of Acquisition & Retention and Data team to deliver measurement and learning frameworks across multiple business outcomes. Find solutions and implement changes to ensure we’re constantly getting better.
- Collaboration: work with other Performance managers and wider business to share learnings, insights and reports.
- 2-4 years experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge and execution experience of performance marketing channels, with a proven track record in leveraging PPC and paid social platforms for acquisition/retargeting.
- Good understanding of measurement, analytics and adtech solutions (Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Adwords etc) to inform our marketing stack and improve operational and ROI efficiencies.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to draw insightful conclusions from heavy data sets. Experience with multivariate testing.
- Agile and adaptable to different audiences and changing business needs, experience operating in a high growth business is a plus.
- Understanding of French/knowledge of the French market a plus
- Experience in a B2B business/high-value business and/or marketplace a plus
- Experience working in global teams and collaborating across multiple geographies is a plus.
We make ideas happen. Work with some of the most inspiring and innovative brands out there.
We’re no bullshit. You won’t find office politics or excuses here – we say it how it is.
We punch above. We give you the opportunity to achieve more than you thought you could.