Welcome to Depop. We are the community-driven fashion platform where over 13M people come to buy, sell and discover unique items. We’re on a mission to redefine fashion by empowering the next generation of creatives.
With headquarters in London, spaces in LA and New York, we have a team of more than 125 people dedicated to enhancing and developing the Depop experience for our global communities. And we’re just getting started.
As our community continues to grow, we’re now looking for a QA Coordinator to help improve the quality and performance of our Support and Moderation service.
Our Community Support and Moderation teams protect Depop and its users by mediating disputes, investigating fraud, answering any queries and educating its community.
You will primarily be tasked with helping improve our QA process and continuously evaluate the standard of work across our teams to provide feedback (good and bad) to team managers. This will provide each team member the opportunity to access regular and thorough appraisal of their work, so that we can reach our goal of offering world class and memorable experiences to our users.
We’re looking for someone with a keen eye for process and detail who knows what drives amazing customer service. As a crucial member of the Operations team, the QA Coordinator will help bring our service to the next level.
- Evaluating the work of each support and moderation agent to ensure our external communications match the standards we expect
- Providing insightful feedback to agents, leads and managers to highlight great work and areas of improvement
- Assisting development and implementation of our QA roadmap
- Perform root-cause analysis to understand how we can improve our service quality
- Collaborating with internal teams to give feedback around processes’, training and tools that can be improved to drive service quality
- Fluent spoken and written English (Italian speakers always a plus!)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Assertive, with a keen eye for detail
- Professional experience working in a customer support environment is essential
- Experience using Zendesk or other CRM applications, strong knowledge of Gmail & Google Docs
- Confident in taking a holistic approach to assessing team performance
- Ability providing clear feedback to different stakeholders
- Understands the importance and nuance of tone of voice as well as cultural differences amongst our users
- Experience with the pace of change within a start-up company
- Experience liaising with outsourced teams.
We have stylish offices near Old Street (we were founded in Italy after all) and a collaborative atmosphere where you'll get to work with a well-funded, passionate and friendly team.
We have 25 days holiday with options to buy/sell more, UK pension scheme, gym discount, healthy snacks in the kitchen, finish early Fridays, team nights out, yoga and more. But the biggest perk of all is the opportunity to work with such a vibrant group of people building a product we all deeply care about.