Welcome to Depop. We are the community-driven fashion marketplace where over 13M people come to buy, sell and discover unique items. We're on a mission to transform fashion by empowering the next generation of creative entrepreneurs.
With headquarters in London, spaces in LA and New York, we have a team of more than 125 people dedicated to enhancing and developing the Depop experience for our global communities. And we’re just getting started.
As our community continues to grow, we’re looking for someone with a curious and inquisitive mind to join our Product team as an Analyst.
You'll be supporting our efforts in unearthing actionable insights so that we can identify and deliver on, opportunities to improve the user experience.
We’re currently helping build one of the most dynamic and well-funded startups in the London tech scene. Having raised $40M over two funding rounds and with an ever increasing user base, we are in a strong position for successful global growth.
- Use analysis to deep dive into user behaviours and proactively identify and prioritise opportunities for product improvements in the app
- Provide and support the team with a quantitative understanding of behavioural drivers and commercial outcomes
- Ensure rigour and control within the product teams by guiding testing practices and embedding data awareness
- Integrate within cross functional teams, working in an Agile framework, contributing to the ideation, analysis, implementation and impact assessment of new product features
- Champion a data-driven approach within the product team
- Train colleagues with the skills necessary to use data to its full potential
- Improving data pipelines and tooling
- Agreeing metrics and setting up automated reports and dashboards
- Resilient approach, with the ability to overcome obstacles and drive ambiguous projects forwards
- Growth mindset and a thirst to continually improve your knowledge and our business understanding
- Experience with experimental design and execution
- The ability to communicate complicated concepts simply, and work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders
- A strong sense of ownership and be highly organised. You create order in the world around you
- Good commercial awareness. You think constantly about using data to drive business results, not just in an abstract sense
- Be proficient in SQL and have experience of generating insights from large datasets
Bonus points for:
- Experience working in a high performing, data-driven product team
- A love of fashion, especially if you’ve been a member of the Depop community for some time
- Experience working on a marketplace, in a mobile first environment or on social products
- Be familiar with the tools we use, such as MixPanel and Google Analytics (this is a bonus but not essential)
We have stylish offices near Old Street and a relaxed atmosphere where you'll get to work with a well-funded, passionate and friendly team.
We have 25 days holiday with options to buy/sell more, UK pension scheme, healthy snacks in the kitchen, finish-early Fridays, gym discount, team nights out, yoga and more. But the biggest perk of all is the opportunity to work with such a vibrant group of people building a product we all deeply care about.