We’re looking for a flexible, creative, and ambitious content writer to create, write and edit medical content for our products.
Who we are:
We are a team of passionate and driven digital health enthusiasts, working together to tackle one of the biggest societal challenges of the 21st century: chronic diseases are now affecting over one billion people worldwide. Only a small fraction of these patients have access to the best evidence-based treatments. Let’s change this together!
We work hard, and we always feel good about the work we do. You can expect to work with excellent colleagues from medical doctors to sport scientists, psychologists to film directors, and lots of engineers. Together, we believe in a future where healthcare is both highly effective and easily accessible. Come build it with us!
Once you are here, you will:
- Create app content on selected topics in cooperation with the medical/psychological team
- Write texts for videos and audio-based app content in cooperation with the content team
- Create texts from medical materials (studies, articles) for content marketing
- Work together with the medical team on the preparation of specific texts such as publications and applications.
- Conduct medical research
- Excellent writing, grammar, and communication skills
- Strong attitude for and ability to research data for relevant topics
- Strong ability to incorporate research effectively into writing in layman's terms
- Ability to think creatively and problem solved
- Strong proofing skills
- Organized and efficient
- Ability to meet deadlines
Background and experience required:
- Experience in medical content writing for laypersons
- American English native speaker
- German skills preferable
- Scientific or medical background preferable
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours (preferable part-time)
- Remote work (optional office work based in Munich, Germany or New York City)
- Creative work and active participation in a fast growing start up
- Work with an experienced founding team (previously founded and scaled Foodora)
- Flat hierarchy and open communication, flexible vacation times