Kaia is a mission focused medical technology company:
In 2016 we set out with the mission to make effective, evidence-based therapies available to patients who suffer from chronic diseases. As back pain is the number one cause of disability worldwide with over 1 billion affected people, we built our first product, a clinically-proven mind-body therapy app, to help people with back pain.
We are looking for a driven engineer who is excited about our mission and wants to help us support our growing user base on a technical level and build a high-quality user-friendly application that improves the health of thousands of people around the world.
The role encompasses:
- In the middle of customer support and our technical product teams, you bridge the knowledge and language barrier between the departments and make sure that problems can be solved in minimal time.
- Coordinate with QA, customer support, our developer teams as well as product management on which bugs to priorize and escalate.
- Be in touch with end users and customers to find out about issues in our application before they become big problems.
- Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year work experience with software systems.
- Skilled in digging into data and at debugging.
- Intellectual curiosity, positive attitude, great communication skills
- Having worked in a fast-growing organization before (preferred)
What we offer
- Opportunity to shape the future of digital health – one of the fastest growing industries.
- A goal that allows you to grow with. We believe we have only built a fraction of what we
- have imagined.
- Work with an experienced founding team (previously founded and scaled Foodora).
- No hierarchies, flexible vacation and working times
- Free drinks, Office BBQs and Mario Kart in the office ;-)