At some companies you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, they're approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organisation becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the company's purpose, they start looking out only for themselves – or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started Peakon to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know they're listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organisations see a step-change in what they can achieve.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon you’ll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…
You will have 10 years experience in Sales Training preferably within SaaS businesses and coaching large Sales teams. This is a great opportunity to build a Sales Training function from the ground up. You’ll be working cross functionally to create and drive sales excellence. You will have a solid understanding of multiple sales methodologies and be able to apply these influences to the Peakon sales process. You will be hands on and willing to support the sales team with complex deals.
- Create and deliver sales skills and product training courses to sales colleagues using real examples and role play
- Assess training needs by observing sales encounters, analyzing sales results reports and through discussions with our Sales Directors.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the strategic training action plans for sales
- Work with Sales Leadership and Sales Managers to determine the requirements for workshops on current initiatives
- Create training materials, resources and schedules for training