Our mission: Upgrade the world to a better financial system.
- We make it safe and easy to buy, store and learn about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- We are series B funded, raised over $13m in funding since launch, and backed by the Naspers Group, Digital Currency Group, Venturra Capital, Balderton Capital, and Rand Merchant Investment Holdings.
- We are committed to building a diverse team. We have over 200 employees with 26 different nationalities, 40% of whom are female with offices in London, Singapore, Cape Town, Kuala Lumpur, Lagos, and Jakarta.
- Luno Wallet: Cryptocurrency conversion, storage, and consumer payments.
- Luno Exchange: Professional cryptocurrency trading platform.
- Luno Enterprise: Open API’s, institutional investors, merchant integration.
The role in a nutshell
Our marketing team is expanding rapidly on a global level and as we grow, retaining and nurturing customers through CRM has become a key focus for the marketing team. As CRM Executive you will play a key role in driving growth through customer retention. Planning, implementation and optimisation of multichannel activity (via existing and new life cycles) is essential to this role. You will ensure that customers receive the right message at the right time by using data to segment the database in a logical way. Being the right hand of our CRM Manager enables you to have a massive impact on devising and implementing a CRM strategy across email, in-app and push messaging. The keywords for this role are: hunger for knowledge, ambition and execution.
How you will contribute to our success
- You will take ownership of all the campaigns
- You will focus on both data-led insights as well as deep understanding and segmentation of customers
- You will drive the delivery of best in class omnichannel CRM programs across a growing number of markets globally
- You will plan and create customer journeys for In-app, Push, SMS & Email communications
- You will work closely with country managers to plan global strategy and execute local plans
- You will be part of the development of new email templates as well as the integration of the CRM platform
- You will be A/B testing different hypothesis by content and communication channels
- You will learn something new every single day
What we would like you to have
- You have over 2 years of working experience in CRM
- You have experience working with a B2C focused business - ideally in a mobile first/digitally lead environment
- You have a strong working knowledge with ESPs such as LeanPlum, Braze, Salesforce or Adobe Marketing Cloud
- You have Experience with HTML
- You have a University Degree
- Last but not least, we love a good laugh..
Cryptocurrencies are rapidly changing the financial landscape, and the Luno team is at the forefront of this revolution. If you’re looking to work on something truly global and disruptive with a forward thinking and ambitious team that highly values diversity, teamwork, and the continuous quest for excellence, then this is the opportunity for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You'll need to hold the legal right to work in the UK already as we cannot provide visa sponsorship.