A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
OUR COMMUNICATIONS APPROACH
Like everything we do, Communications is an expression of our core values and our brand. We aim to be open, transparent and innovative in our approach, while striving to increase our brand awareness and customer acquisition the world over.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
This new role will manage the executive communications both internally and externally. You will be in charge of managing the CEO’s public image across all media platforms and work with the communications and founder’s team. You’ll be the first point of contact for incoming CEO communications inquiries. You will work closely with the CEO and other relevant teams to develop and deliver an effective communications strategy, across the CEO’s online presence and public appearances and conduct the necessary research and planning. In your role you will take on conferences and event speaker opportunities, representing the senior management.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• You have a minimum of 5 years experience in public relations/ communications ideally with a strong track record in managing high profile individuals, such as executives or politicians
• You are experienced in building communications strategies and deliver messages effectively
• You have experience across the shop, including corporate, lifestyle and crisis communications
• You have excellent public speaking skillsYou have experience managing social media accounts and building a strong personal brand
• You have experience delivering within a fast-paced environment
• Your written skills are creative, engaging and absolutely flawless
• You keep calm under pressure and take complete ownership of your tasks from start to finish
• You’re hard working, hands-on and have painstaking attention to detail
• You’re results-driven and understand the importance of reporting on performance
And lastly, you love our product and are passionate about changing the world of banking
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive salary & equity
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Metal subscription
Fresh juice & soda all day long