A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We're looking for a CRO to join our team in Lithuania. Reporting directly to the CEO of Revolut Bank and (having a dotted reporting line to) Head of Risk of Revolut Group, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading all risk management activities of the Bank and be a member of the Management Board.
We are looking for a hands-on colleague who, while maintaining a helicopter view, would also be happy to spend time on the ground performing analysis of a counter-parties and issuers, validating credit scorecards, helping stress-testing Bank’s portfolio, forecasting Bank’s capital ratios etc.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
- In collaboration with the Group Risk Management function, you will be responsible for the development of the localrisk management strategy and risk appetite
- Active monitoring of key risk indicators against prescribed limits
- Approving counter-parties and vendors
- Validating models used by risk owners
- Preparation of risk reports for the regulator and management information
- Localisation of group risk policies and advising the Board on the Bank’s risk profile and the suitability of the risk management framework.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Broad experience in managing risk and compliance issues in a regulated environment
- Knowledge of legislation and regulation relating to banking activities
- Technical background with a strong, independent mind-set ability to create and implement simple, elegant solutions within a short period of time
- Proven expertise in the retail credit risk domain, experience with setting up and managing respective first or second line of defence function
- Fluency in English and Lithuanian is essential
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Free Revolut Premium subscription
Please only submit an application for one posting.