We look for Radically Better
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
Our PR approach
Like everything we do, PR is an expression of our core values and our brand. We aim to be open, transparent and innovative in our approach, while striving to increase our brand awareness and customer acquisition the world over.
What you’ll be doing
• Manage the day-to-day running of the press office and act as the first point of contact for all inbound media enquiries.
• Provide strategic PR counsel and support to the wider Communications team in Europe, and help assist all new markets with their local communications efforts.
• Spearhead the communications strategy for Europe, ensuring that we are leveraging all areas including corporate, lifestyle, thought leadership and external speaking events.
• Build and maintain tight relationships with key journalists, stakeholders and relevant bodies to ensure that Revolut is at the forefront of the conversation.
• You’ll be an ideas machine and will constantly pitch the media existing stories in order to secure top tier coverage for the business across print, online and broadcast.
• You’ll secure keynote speaking slots for the company at the biggest and best technology and finance conferences all over the world.
What we’re looking for
• You’ll have 5+ years experience in public relations, ideally from a top tier agency background.
• You have experience across the shop, including corporate, lifestyle and crisis communications.
• You already have existing relationships with key journalists from top tier publications.
• You have experience in managing a happy and healthy communications team.
• Your written skills are creative, engaging and absolutely flawless.
• You keep calm under pressure and take complete ownership of your tasks from start to finish.
• You’re hard working, hands-on and have painstaking attention to detail.
• You’re results-driven and understand the importance of reporting on performance.
And lastly, you love our product and are passionate about changing the world of banking.
We look after our own
• We pay market value and offer stock options as bonus
• Free dinners
• We’ll arm you with all the latest tech (MacBooks, monitors, the lot)
• Private medical insurance and gym membership
• Free Revolut Metal subscription