A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We're looking for a Head of PR & Communications to be based in Melbourne. Like everything we do, PR is an expression of our core values and brand. We aim to be open, transparent and innovative in our approach, while striving to increase our brand awareness and customer acquisition in every market.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
• Building tight relationships with key business, finance and tech journalists in your market.
• From new products to thought leadership angles, pitching the media exciting stories.
• Securing top tier coverage for the company across print, online and broadcast media.
• Securing keynote speaking positions at local financial and tech conferences.
• Working with local marketing teams to position key messages and translate copy.
• Sparking relationships with local decision-makers, from local to national government.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
• You have 3 to 8 years experience in PR, ideally from an agency or tech background.
• You're an excellent communicator in English
• You already have existing relationships with leading tech and financial journalists.
• You pride yourself in being creative and know how to build awareness.
• You’re incredibly hard working, hands-on and keep cool under pressure.
• You’re results-driven and understand the importance of reporting on performance.
• You’re a team player and incredibly passionate about our mission and goals.
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Free Revolut Premium subscription
Please only submit an application for one posting.