A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
We’re looking for a Product Owner to sit within our technology team at our London-based office in Canary Wharf. We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we are keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in. Our team is highly technical and detail-oriented, and we love to get down into the nitty-gritty of our in-app processes to make the best possible experience.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING ✍️
- Build and optimise scalable processes to prepare the company for hyper growth
- Lead and execute (end to end) core infrastructure projectsStrategy: explore and define which projects the team should prioritise, and set a timeline to reach goals quickly
- Product improvement: proactively search for new features to provide a seamless customer experience
- Manage critical vendor relationships and build performance tracking systemsDevelop strategic supply chain partnerships and negotiate commercial terms
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED 📖
- You have graduated with at least a 2:1 in a STEM degree from a top university & have 2+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
- You have a solid track record of achievement - e.g. You have worked in a top tech company and/or startup, have quickly assumed responsibilities or have won competition awards (can be any of academic, professional, and/or sport)
- You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL, Python and Excel
- You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
- You can demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in
- You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive salary & equity
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Metal subscription
Fresh juice & soda all day long