A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We need a top tier recruiter who can manage the hiring funnel from source to close, playing a key role in shaping the organisation's future by driving the growth of the Operations team in Asia Pacific. Operations is Revolut’s backbone. The team sits at the core of the organisation and facilitates growth and automation across all of Revolut’s business lines.
As one of the first members of the Ops Recruitment team, you will be constantly challenged to think creatively in order to drive hiring results. We need someone who is results driven and has the drive to get things done no matter the challenge. We expect for you establish new processes and help create an environment that sets the benchmark for recruiting performance in high growth tech.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
- Hiring our leaders and foundational members across APAC markets
- Own the full cycle recruiting process for APAC hires including sourcing, interviewing and closing candidates
- Work directly with the Director of Operations, Asia Pacific to bring the best candidates to operations and expansion pipelines
- Be a partner to the Director of Operations to develop interview, on-boarding and training processes
- Build and own the strategy to recruit at a high volume and fast pace
- Work closely with ops recruitment team around the globe to champion recruiting best practices
WHAT YOU’LL NEED 📖
- At least 7 years of Recruiting experience in building tech orgs with a deep knowledge of Operations Recruiting (some exposure to Sales / Marketing / Analytics / Consulting would be advantageous)- Strong understanding of the hiring landscape and complexity of the APAC talent markets
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with candidates and interview team throughout the hiring process
- Track record of building and developing high-output recruitment teams
- Results driven with proven experience recruiting top talent at scale
- Experience in scoping new roles to develop job descriptions, interview process & success rubrics for jobs new to our business and to the world
- Ability to set priorities and take action facing competing demands
- Love for problem solving: work with data to make strategic and tactical decisions
Please only submit an application for one posting.