We’re in a high-growth stage of our mission here at ComplyAdvantage - to rid the world of financial crime. We’re now adding an Events Executive (who will report to the Head of brand) to lead and manage our company’s events efforts.
This is an opportunity to make a big impact. We do not currently have an Events Executive role in the marketing team, so you’ll be responsible for owning and managing the events strategy roll out, inclusive of events we attend, as well as our growing focus on the owned events which we are rolling out. Working closely with a great team spanning London, New York and Singapore.
Every day we look to solve highly interesting and challenging problems that can help people better live their lives free from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing. We have developed modern, web based applications that allow our growing list of international clients to detect, and ultimately prevent, illegal money transfers. We reduce crime and criminal activity through the creative use of technology & design and disrupt the compliance industry while doing so.
We are a FinTech50 startup, and we're ventured backed by two of the world’s best VC firms - Index Ventures and Balderton Capital. We’re quickly scaling the business globally into international markets. To achieve this, we are significantly growing our team and we need the best people onboard to help us.
The team values that we at ComplyAdvantage subscribe to include:
- Continuous improvement - try new things, take risks, embrace kaizen
- Go the extra mile - we succeed as a team, and share our achievements and failures
- Results driven - focus on the goals, and be hungry to win
- Inclusion - be respectful, friendly and include others in decision making
What you’ll do
- Own the events plan and critical timeline of all internal and externally led events in conjunction with various marketing team members.
- Manage and execute all events and webinars across the calendar year from conception right through to evaluation.
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders to coordinate across all event logistics such as venue, collateral, event kit, swag, exhibition stand logistics, attendance submission and more.
- Coordinating sales team attendance, post event survey and analysis of event outcomes.
- Assisting with event panelist briefings, speaker applications and submissions for various exhibitions and events.
- At least 3 years B2B events experience
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about coordinating various styles and formats of events
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experienced in working in a fast paced working environment
- Understanding of the Fintech and AML events landscape
- Negotiation experience with events organisations (multi-show deals)
What does success look like?
In 3 months time you will have built out the internal and external events strategy and calendar across the remainder of the year. Refining the process internally and defining how events are rolled out, with both itnernal and external staekeholders.