GoCardless is creating the world’s first network for bank to bank payments, to rival credit and debit cards. With our powerful API and our global network of software partners, we’re on a mission to break down barriers, so businesses can take recurring payments easily, anywhere, in any currency.
We are looking for a passionate Customer Marketing Manager looking for an opportunity to develop and own a new and exciting role.
As a highly successful SaaS company we have acquired 40k customers globally. This exciting new role has been created to focus on communications to support activation, upsell, cross-sell and increase customer reach as well as maximise customer lifetime value.
- Developing a deep understanding of our customers and their customer journey post-sign-up.
- Defining a roadmap of activities that will engage and retain existing customers to ensure optimal activation, upsell and cross sell outcomes.
- Own non-commercial customer communications including but not limited to crisis communications, customer surveys, features updates, product launches and pricing or terms and conditions changes.
- Campaign planning and management - Analysing customer data to identify potential upsell/cross sell/adoption opportunities and liaise with key stakeholders across the business to develop and execute targeted campaigns.
- Owning and monitoring budget spend, and ensuring ROI from all activities.
- Customer reference and advocacy programs - building rapport and engagement with the UK customer reference base to ensure we have customer advocates across different sectors, roles and sizes.
- Work with teams across Sales, Marketing, Design, Product and Engineering.
- Own KPIs related to customer engagement and retention - i.e. reduced customer churn, increased average revenue per customer, increased number of active users, improved customer satisfaction.
- Have demonstrable experience of owning sophisticated customer engagement and/or retention programs
- Have strong analytical capability and a solid understanding of success metrics
- Have a good understanding of customer data and the importance of a single customer view
- Be a talented communicator and problem solver
- Have the ability to work in a high–energy, high intensity and rapidly evolving environment
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in B2B technology industry
- Demonstrable experience managing customer campaigns and activities to drive customer engagement with demonstrable outcomes (reduced churn, increased engagement, improved LTV etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, both internally and externally
- A great team player, enthusiastic and proactive
- Ability to learn quickly across technology, product and processes
- Highly organised, experienced multi-tasker, ability to adapt and excellent time management and prioritisation skills
We welcome diversity of professional backgrounds– if you're unsure, do apply.