A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WE LOOK FOR RADICALLY BETTER 🚀
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
We are looking for a VP of Global Business who will have responsibility for driving our corporate development efforts and global partnerships. You will also be managing a huge spectrum of teams ranging from M&A to retail partnerships. This role will be based at Revolut’s London headquarters.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
- Collaborate with all levels of management to drive Revolut’s corporate strategy, creating and leading key strategic initiatives encompassing: M&A deals, corporate development initiatives and strategic partnerships
- Oversee Revolut’s corporate development team and efforts, lead growth plan strategies, identify and evaluate potential acquisition targets, negotiate and execute M&A and financing deals
- Provide directional leadership to Revolut’s global Strategic Partnership teams for both retail and business, in the development and execution of large global partnerships that move the needle for Revolut customer experience and growth
- Manage/Engineer projects with cross-functional teams to address high priority, complex business needs
- Proactively identify new areas of strategic value and devise approaches to tackle them
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR 📖
- Proven track record in a leadership role driving business development or growth at an executive level, preferably with a renowned fast-growing startup
- Experience in closing large deals with significant business impact
- Very strong business and financial acumen with deep understanding of end-to-end M&A execution and strategic development skills
- Ability to get up to speed on understanding of fintech environment, financial institutions and banking regulations
- Driven, energetic, aggressive and ability to work in a fluid and fast-paced fintech environment
- Track record for leading and managing large, diverse teams
- Flawless English language ability and great communication skills
- Excellent academic in STEM or related
- 10 years work experience (At least 5 years experience in M&A/Corporate Development)
- Experience leading corporate development / strategy divisions at leading financial institutions or high-growth companies (e.g. Uber, Rocket Internet)
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive salary & equity
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Metal subscription
Fresh juice & soda all day long