A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting s**t done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
Revolut does Operations differently. We sit at the very core of Revolut and facilitate growth and automation across all parts of the company. The team is responsible for taking key strategic and operational decisions based on data. In the past, the Operations team:
• Launched the Revolut Card
• Launched Premium Accounts
• Built payments & banking infrastructure
• Launched one of the first banking chatbots
• Saved Millions of pounds for the business
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING ✍️
• Building teams in the North America across multiple verticals of Revolut’s business
• Creating Revolut as a North American household name through flawless execution
• Building and optimising scalable processes to prepare the company for hyper growth
• Building the product suite for the US and Canada
• Execute end-to-end roadmap projects by leading a cross-functional team
• Strategise, explore and define which projects the team should prioritise, and set timelines to reach goals quickly
• Product Management: proactively search for new features that provide a seamless customer experience
• Manage and own critical relationships with financial institutions, regulators, technology partners and build performance tracking systems
• P&L: Streamline unit economics, monetize products and negotiate commercial terms
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR 📖
• You have +10 years experience in a growth technology firm and have led a regional or global team
• Ideally you are a VP or Director at high growth technology firm/ fast growing business line in global technology firms
• You have proven skill sets in stakeholder management directly working with CXOs
• You have managed P&L before (ideally $100mm+)
• You have a strong network in North America in the startup ecosystem (executives, product managers, engineers, VCs etc.) to build a team of superstars in US and Canada
• You have a solid track record of achievement - Ideally you have worked in a top tech company and/or startup, have scaled or led new regions, products and business lines
• You have experience working with product managers, engineers, lawyers, regulators and growth teams. You have a great product sense, data driven thinking and high growth operations mindset
• You have graduated with a STEM degree from a top school. Advanced degrees preferred
• You are passionate about building, launching and scaling financial technology products and bringing it to millions of people and businesses
You must have North American high-growth technology firm experience, otherwise your application will not be processed
WE LOOK AFTER OUR OWN 🎁
• We pay competitive cash and equity
• We’ll arm you with all the latest tech (Macbooks, monitors, the lot)
• Free Revolut Metal subscription
• Healthcare, 401K matching and other benefits
• Free dinners if you work late