A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We're looking for a CRO to join our team in London. Reporting directly to the CEO and the Board Risk Committee, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading all risk management activities of the Revolut.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
- You will be heading the Group Risk Management & Compliance function and will be responsible for the development of global and local risk management strategies and risk appetites
- Monitoring key risk indicators within the business against prescribed limits
- Developing and validating model framework that are to be used by risk owners
- Preparation of risk reports for the regulator and management information
- Monitoring credit, conduct, financial and operational risk of Revolut
- Localisation of group risk policies and advising the Board on the subsidiaries on their risk profile and the suitability of the risk management framework
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Broad experience in managing risk and compliance issues in a within a regulated business
- Knowledge of legislation and regulation relating to EMI and/or banking activities
- Technical background with a strong, independent mind-set ability to create and implement simple, elegant solutions within a short period of time
- Proven CRO expertise in retail banking, and experience with setting up a second line of defence function
- High level of written and oral communication in English is essential
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive salary & equity
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Metal subscription
Fresh juice & soda all day long