We are looking for an outstanding candidate to join our team as Head of Finance. The role is in Central London, reports to the CFO and represents a great chance to be involved in a dynamic, fast-growing company and become a crucial member of the Finance team which spans both UK and Ukraine.
This is a hands-on role where you will be given the opportunity to make an impact and gain exposure to all parts of an international technology business.
What you will be doing
This role will be responsible for managing several critical areas of the finance function. It has a broad scope, that will allow the successful candidate to build a team and work with all areas of the business. Ultimately, you will be a core member of the team helping to maintain our company’s financial health and increase profitability in the long run.
- Provide full oversight of the day to day financial accounting
- Be responsible for the production and evolution of the P&L, balance sheet, cash flow forecasting, variance analysis and KPI reporting
- Add insight to the cash flow planning and treasury function to maximise working capital
- Technically strong - experience in, or ability to handle, IFRS conversions, multi-currency consolidations, hedge accounting.
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Be responsible for the review and approval of all payments
- Manage the Operational Finance team (currently 5 superstars in Kiev)
- Establish an FP&A team that will help you run the Group annual budget process and forecast outurns and manage working capital
- Work with the FP&A team to:
- Improve cash flow forecasting and working capital insight by partnering with the largest two departments (buying and operations).
- Add insight to the business’ treasury function to maximise working capital, improve currency planning and fx management.
- Improve variance and KPI reporting
- Recommend suggestions for reducing costs
- Generating ad hoc reports, modelling and analysis
- Review, improve and document the current business processes and controls that are suitable for a small but growing business.
- Work with the in-house enterprise teams to ensure the systems used are operating as effectively and as securely as they can be.
- Embed a risk management framework into the business that scales with the business and affords flexibly in order to maintain current growth rates.
- Maintain a strong relationship with the auditors, banks and credit insurers, handle all external reporting requirements
- The team is already six and is planning to grow. They are based in London and Kyiv and require a leader that can help them develop and maximise their potential.
- Lead on the financial integration of new business acquisitions
Who you are
- A superb people leader with proven experience of managing a Finance team
- Qualified ACA with a minimum of four years’ PQE
- Experience producing and improving management reporting
- Experience using MS Dynamic Nav software would be helpful.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate with internal and external parties to resolve queries
- A person of integrity, discretion and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent MS Office Excel skills
- Minimum Bachelor degree ideally in a numerical discipline
- Experience working in a fast-growth SME preferred
What we’re offering
- Competitive salary to reflect your skills and experience plus benefits: options over shares, pension plan, private healthcare, cash plan and some great perks like free breakfast, fresh fruit, company drinks and seasonal parties!
- 25 holiday days pro rata + a day off for your birthday
- Great staff perks like free breakfast, fresh fruit, Friday company drinks and a table tennis table
- Smart colleagues and supportive team
- A spacious and comfortable office is centrally and conveniently located
- Working environment that values excellence
- Paws for thought: Our London office is proud to be dog-friendly, be sure to say hi to Dougie, our resident furry friend at LoveCrafts HQ.
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you would like to join the Finance Team at LoveCrafts!