ComplyAdvantage is a venture-backed startup using artificial intelligence to fight terrorism and financial crime. We are in a rapid growth phase and we’re currently looking for a senior researcher to drive forward our coverage of international watchlists and politically exposed individuals.
We're looking to solve some interesting and challenging problems that can help people better live their lives free from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing. We have developed modern, web based applications that allow our growing list of international clients to detect, and ultimately prevent illegal money transfers. We reduce crime and criminal activity through the innovative use of technology & design and we’re disrupting the compliance industry while doing so.
About your role
We are looking for a full-time Data Research intern to assist us in continuing our rapid growth over the next 3 months
If you are looking to understand how fast-growing startups use data to drive decision-making and messaging, this role could be for you.
This role will involve:
- Working with the Growth team to help fill out data in our CRM.
- Help maintain and clean-up our commercial database, including identifying patterns that can be used to automate the cleaning process
- Performing basic analyses on data in order to improve accuracy and completeness
- Assisting our lead generation expert with acquiring data through automated techniques from publicly available domains
- Most importantly, having fun and getting things done!