We’re in a high-growth stage of our mission here at ComplyAdvantage - to rid the world of financial crime. We’re now adding an Email Marketing Automation Specialist with Pardot experience (who will report to the Head Of Growth) to spearhead our global marketing automation efforts.
This is an opportunity to make a big impact - we don’t do a lot with email marketing currently, so you’ll be able to pioneer the strategy of how we communicate internationally via this key channel, working with a great team spanning London, New York and Singapore.
Every day we look to solve highly interesting and challenging problems that can help people better live their lives free from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing. We have developed modern, web based applications that allow our growing list of international clients to detect, and ultimately prevent, illegal money transfers. We reduce crime and criminal activity through the creative use of technology & design and disrupt the compliance industry while doing so.
We are a Fintech50 startup, and we're ventured backed by two of the world’s best VC firms - Index Ventures and Balderton Capital. We’re quickly scaling the business globally into international markets. To achieve this, we are significantly growing our team and we need the best people onboard to help us.
The team values that we at ComplyAdvantage subscribe to include:
- Continuous improvement - try new things, take risks, embrace kaizen
- Go the extra mile - we succeed as a team, and share our achievements and failures
- Results driven - focus on the goals, and be hungry to win
- Inclusion - be respectful, friendly and include others in decision making
What you’ll do
- Manage our email lists and develop strategies to increase our mailable database
- Use your understanding of the full customer experience to identify opportunities to better communicate with our prospects and customers. This will involve working with the wider team to enrich data to create better segmentation of our database.
- Collaboratively design and implement the email marketing plan based on the opportunities you identify and overarching commercial requirements. This includes creating email templates..
- Update the team on how emails and campaigns are performing, on how we can improve them, and how we can add a more creative spark into what we do.
- You have designed & implemented marketing campaigns that have had a demonstrable impact on direct response/brand KPIs.
- You are analytical, data-driven and committed to taking an experimental approach with the campaigns that you run.
- You’re able to communicate the results you achieve and insight you gain clearly
- You are able to work effectively as part of a team
- You are comfortable with working with marketing automation software (Pardot) and CRM (preferably Salesforce).
- Knowledge of sales automation tools (e.g. Outreach.io)
- An understanding of AML/Compliance.
What does success look like?
- Within three months, you will have a lead nurture program in place, campaign automation set up, and clear reporting which indicates what the impact of your activity is on KPIs.