We are Frontier Car Group
FCG is a Berlin-based startup that develops, launches, and operates used car marketplaces in several emerging markets around the world. With operations in Nigeria, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Pakistan, Indonesia, and India we are on a very exciting journey to redefine the automotive industry!
We increase the efficiency of selling and buying cars through technology, infrastructure creation, access to capital and innovative business models that allow all stakeholders to gain from our impact.
We are very excited about being the fastest growing tech company in Berlin, currently, our team has 85 team members from 30 different countries. Globally, we are now more than 1,700 people.
Our values collaboration, openness, respectfulness, ownership, and learn & improvedetermine our daily work.
What you'll do
- As SEM specialist your responsibilities will be to manage (hands-on) and optimize paid search campaigns across multiple countries/languages and advertising engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, and others)
- You will drive the strategy, execution, and analysis of FCG's PPC SEM programs to reach/exceed revenue goals and KPIs while maximizing ROAS/ROI.
- You will manage SEM budgets and lead planning, forecasting and reporting efforts for these channels.
- You will manage relationships with search engines and SEM performance marketing agency partners.
- You’ll have access to industry leading marketing software, allowing you to dig into data to properly analyze and measure the effects of your campaigns.
Who you are
- You have a business or engineering degree at Bachelor level or above.
- You are fluent in English - Spanish is an advantage.
- 2-3 years' experience managing paid marketing campaigns.
- Requires hands-on knowledge of best practices in SEA and SMA with a proven track record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint.
- Experience with display ads and re-targeting campaigns
- Strong analytical skills for robust data-driven decision making with experience in distilling volumes of data into simple KPIs and tracking
What we offer
- A workplace where trust, empowerment, and feedback are valued; a positive and inspiring working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours and option of home office
- Mentoring; personal branding support focused on leadership; diverse career opportunities.
- An international team of smart and enthusiastic people
- Open mindset for new technologies and processes
- Vibrant team culture with frequent team events in- and outside Berlin