CarFirst is transforming the way cars are traded in Pakistan with a network across the country and aspirations to expand geographic footprint locally and internationally. CarFirst is a very well-funded organization. We are in operation since 2016 and have been able to raise two of the largest VC investment rounds from some of the most prestigious investors from across the world.
Who are we looking for:
- Experience: 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Educational Requirement: M. Com/MBA-Finance/ACCA
- Maintain financial statements for future reference
- Manage account payable and receivables activities
- Supervise daily operational tasks
- Assist senior managers in financial management statements
- Ensure financial and operational activities are executed delivered as per the standards of the company
- Monitor and manage expenses within the established budget
- Act as a main point of contact for addressing any inquiries and questions related to financial operations.
What do we offer:
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working on the best practices from around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
- Local and international exposure with our partner ventures and global offices
- Benefits: PF, Group Medical, EOBI etc.