Global fashion search platform Lyst is a technology platform that connects millions of consumers globally with millions of products from the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging and better buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small, self-managing, autonomous teams. In this role you’d be joining the Activist squad; a team of multi-disciplined marketers responsible for delivering impactful, global communications campaigns.
You will be working within our organic team as a Content Marketing Executive. This team sits in the demand tribe whose mission is to acquire and retain customers at scale by communicating our functional and brand value externally.
Your role will centre on building the brand and digital awareness as well as domain authority, through prospecting and outreach to relevant audiences. You will have the freedom to ideate, develop and deliver creative campaigns that build links and authority to Lyst. It’s a role that combines both creativity and execution of ideas.
You will work closely, and be supported by others in the communications team on both individual campaigns and team campaigns.
- Generate and manage creative ideas / initiatives that will deliver authority to Lyst
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to create content campaigns
- Prospect relevant websites and audiences for campaigns that will inform the outreach approach for each campaign
- Perform industry and competitor research with regard to content, feeding back to the wider team
- Maintain key documents that we use across the teams; link tracking, finance management, campaign plans, reporting and testing insights
- Support the wider organic team across creative and outreach campaigns, content generation and participating in creative sessions to help deliver projects