Lyst is a technology platform that helps fashion lovers find the right item, in the right size at the right price. We connect millions of consumers globally with millions of products from the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging and better buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the Impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
The Sneaker Intelligence Unit
With sneaker culture driving the fashion agenda forward, Lyst has launched a new research initiative to stay ahead of the latest drops, designs and discussions in the community: The Sneaker Intelligence Unit.
Made up of sneakerheads from around the world, the Sneaker Intelligence Unit is a network of paid editorial contributors. The Unit will provide personal opinions and fresh perspectives to compliment Lyst’s data-driven insights into the sneaker market, with findings compiled into a new series of sneaker reports.
This is a consultancy and content creation role. You will help to grow the Sneaker Intelligence Unit, working collaboratively to define and implement Lyst’s new sneaker content strategy. Your insights will enable the business to dig deeper into our vast quantitative data set, to uncover new insights and explore trends in depth, helping us to grow our authority in the fashion industry.
- You’ll work as part of the Sneaker Intelligence Unit to advise and contribute to Lyst sneaker insights and content
- You’ll be accountable for content authenticity, integrity and quality, ensuring our insights are continuously maintained, improved and constructively challenged.
- You’ll act as an ambassador for the Sneaker Intelligence Unit at key sneaker events, working with the Lyst Comms team to liaise with press and sneaker industry influencers.
- This is a part time contributor role open to applicants from anywhere in the world.
- You’ll be paid a content fee for your insights and contributions, with your profile featured in the Lyst and Sneaker Intelligence Unit sites and social channels.
- Members of the Sneaker Intelligence unit will receive a generous monthly sneaker allowance.
- You’ll get paid travel and tickets to sneaker events and meetups
- You will be invited to Lyst’s London HQ to attend quarterly Sneaker Intelligence Unit summits.
To be eligible to apply for this role, you must prove that you have first completed our initial assessment challenge to test your knowledge of sneaker design, history and culture.
This test leads you through a series of questions, with responses timed and an anti-cheat history tracking functionality in place to stop applicants leaving the page to look up answers.
In order to progress to the next stage of this process, you will need to achieve a score of 80% or above. Time is not a criteria for elimination, however, please note that we will take it in consideration when selecting successful applicants to be invited to take part in a follow up ‘mastery’ stage challenge. Applications without final score screengrab will not be considered.
Do you have what it takes?
To start the test - please click HERE. This will open a new window. Once you have completed your test, click on 'Apply for this job' and upload a photo of your final score.