About Pusher 🤩
Pusher is a developer tools company that makes realtime Application Programming Interface (API) to power communication and collaboration apps all over the world. Our easy and reliable platform gives everything developers need to build scalable and interactive apps.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager - Demand Generation at Pusher to help us gain the awareness of developers and product managers so they signup and engage with Pusher products.
If selected, you will use your marketing expertise and creativity to define and execute the online events strategy, drive campaigns, and sales plays for Pusher, in line with the global and regional sales and marketing strategy.
As a Marketing Manager- Demand Generation at Pusher, your mission during 2019 will be to build integrated marketing campaigns to generate revenue and pipeline.Could this be you?
What you will be doing ✨
Your job is to gain awareness, generate leads and nurture the leads into quality product signups, customers and pipeline for sales.
To achieve this, you will:
- Plan, manage, and optimize multi-touch marketing initiatives focused on customer acquisition and pipeline acceleration
- Work with our marketing stack (e.g., Marketo, Salesforce, etc) for accurate program execution, including sourcing, attribution, nurturing, routing to sales development, understanding conversions, analyzing the results, and thus improving the program
- Define, create and manage key Global marketing acquisition efforts including strategies like website chat, webinars, email, PPC, content syndication, direct mail, and more
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experiences across multiple channels and customer touch points and develop creative and innovative solutions for new customer acquisition
- Establish KPIs for all programs while continuously tracking performance with post-campaign analysis and reporting to ensure marketing efforts are delivering expected business outcomes
- Plan and execute ongoing email testing (layout, format, frequency, copy, etc.) to continuously improve email performance focused on user engagement driving towards KPIs
- Work closely with third-party vendors on the development and execution of demand programs
Is This You?
You have worked with technical products. Maybe you have worked in a developer tools or developer heavy environment before. Maybe you have a background in Computer Science. Maybe you just code on the side or have thought about learning. You’ll be marketing to developers and product manager, so you should be comfortable in a technical environment.
Demonstrable experience leading and managing quarterly digital promotional plans and budgets that include webinars, email, PPC, and content syndication
Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments.
Ability to thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, and not afraid to take risks.
Ability to get stuff done and execute quickly while continually improving processes with an orientation to details and high quality.
Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Strong hands-on background in Marketo and Salesforce (or equivalent tools)
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in demand marketing and marketing measurement
Bonus points if..
Strong writing skills especially attuned to developers and point of view
Solid project management skills. Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines, in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- B2B experience preferred but not a must.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and equity
- You choose from a range of equipment
- Pension & Health insurance (including vision and dental)
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free breakfast, snacks & drinks
- Monthly lunch
- Regular social events
- Yoga & Massages
- Pusher library
Pusher is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.