Pusher is searching for a Recruitment Coordinator to support the doubling of our global headcount in 2019-2020. We have an exciting value proposition, a defined hiring process, and a very bright future.
Our Recruitment Coordinator will facilitate the best hiring process possible for both external candidates and in-house hiring teams using your powers of organisation, reliability, and innovation. You will work in a fast paced high volume environment, taking responsibility for hiring communications across multiple teams. You are the person that Pusher trusts to enable our hiring now and in the future.
Pusher helps software developers build better, delightful applications. By solving significant engineering challenges with easy-to-use APIs, we let developers focus on making their users happy. Our realtime APIs power applications around the world. When you see an in-app chat, a collaborative text editor, or anything else that updates instantly, it could be us shifting events behind the scenes. Each month, for over 250,000 developer customers in 170 countries, we send more than 800 billion messages to 9 billion connected devices across the world with 99.98% uptime. We are backed by Balderton Capital, Europe's leading early-stage venture capital investor, and growing our offices in London and San Francisco. For more on our history, news, and press coverage, please visit The Pusher Press Room.
What are you like?
Wearing multiple hats is your thing so you will need the following:
- You are an extremely organised individual who is an expert scheduler — interviews that range across phone, video and onsite; across multiple time zones; for a wide range of roles from sales, customer success, operations to engineering.
- Act as an early point of contact between the candidate and the company, giving the best possible impression of the company by maintaining high levels of customer service.
- People rely on your attention to detail — you know how to plan for now, tomorrow, and into the future.
- A problem solver who is able to identify bottlenecks and solve them proactively.
- You thrive in the pace of a busy hiring function that has multiple priorities; you are the organiser amongst the chaos and know how to remain calm and get the job done in a busy working environment.
- Candidate experience and relationships with hiring managers and teams are the top of your priority list and you have innovative ideas on how to bring these dynamics to life.
- You have to know how to prioritise and set other’s expectations.
- You are a consummate team-player with a positive, can-do attitude.
What you will be doing
You will be the person who is responsible for making the Pusher hiring machine tick. You’ll be integral to how it operates so you will be doing the following.
- Meet, greet and host candidates visiting the London HQ, making sure that the experience they have is best in class.
- Liaise with candidates to book travel & reimburse expenses for interviews.
- Partner with recruiters on all candidate activity, including identification and follow up of next steps.
- Participate in additional projects in liaison with the team to enhance the recruiting function, such as promoting referrals, attending hiring events, rolling out new processes etc
- Prepare new hire offer letters & contracts in liaison with Recruiters & HR
- You will manage our applicant tracking system (Workable) ensuring that people are moved through the pipeline efficiently.
- Regular status reporting on hiring pipelines.
- We host, attend and sponsor lots of events, you will play a key role in identifying and defining which groups we should be getting involved with.
What Pusher is like
We are in an extended phase of change and growth – after a period of success as a smaller company, we are learning how to be a successful larger, global company. We strongly believe in the importance of diversity and inclusion. Diversity provides a better working environment, improves the quality of our services, and positively impacts outcomes. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities, orientations, ages, and perspectives.
We are here to help our customers build delightful applications. By solving significant engineering challenges and packaging them into easy to use APIs, we let developers focus on making their users happy.
We put emphasis on collaboration between people and teams. Everyone is on the same mission, so sharing work helps us reach our goals faster. Throwing problems over the wall and pointing fingers at each other is not our style.
We strive for transparency. Keeping everyone well-informed is crucial for building trust, efficiency, and satisfaction at work.