We’re changing the way people enjoy wine, and consequently disrupting one of the oldest industries on the planet. By harnessing the power of technology and social behaviour, we’ve created the world’s largest - and smartest - wine community and marketplace. Over the next ten years, the global market for online wine sales is expected to grow significantly and Vivino will be at the forefront of this growth. Now is the time to join a fast paced and growing team.
We’re looking for a User Experience (UX) Researcher to build an understanding of our users’ behaviours and motivations, and help us transform the complexities of wine into fun, approachable and empowering user experiences.
Based in our Copenhagen office, you’ll work together with product managers and product designers to validate new concepts, and to identify opportunities and pain points of existing features in our App and on our website. As the first UX Researcher at Vivino you will have a great opportunity to build the foundation of how we gather and adopt user insights to improve the products for our +35 million users worldwide.
You’ll join a fast moving startup with a casual work culture and passionate colleagues determined on building amazing products that change the way people enjoy wine.
- Conduct qualitative studies (such as usability testing, field research, surveys, focus groups, or any other method you find suitable) to bring user insights into the design of new features, and conduct ongoing usability tests of design iterations
- Conduct user studies and usability tests of existing product features to identify challenges and opportunities for improvements
- Define metrics and use quantitative data analysis to support or motivate qualitative studies
- Conduct broad qualitative studies to build a better understanding of our users, what is important to them, and how they use our products
- Communicate insights gained from research to the rest of the organization in compelling ways to inspire change and user empathy
<p "="" style="background-repeat: no-repeat; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: LatoLatinWeb, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">Your Profile
- Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Computer Science, Cognitive Science, Anthropology, Statistics or a related field
- 3+ years of experience conducting UX research within a product team
- Strong experience with qualitative research methods
- Good understanding of quantitative data analysis
- Willingness to take initiative and use lean methodologies to get most impact with the least effort
- Good understanding of data structures, comfortable obtaining data yourself through direct database access and doing scripting for basic analysis
- You’re not an asshole!
- Awesome work culture with few formal procedures and limits
- A diverse team of many nationalities
- Opportunity to visit our San Francisco office
- Friday wine bar with free wine
- Lunch catering
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
TRUSTED BY MILLIONS TO DISCOVER AND BUY THE RIGHT WINE EVERY TIME
Vivino empowers people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest.
Vivino is the world's largest online wine marketplace and most downloaded wine app, powered by a community of millions of wine lovers. Vivino’s unique wine shopping experience leverages community data to suggest personalized wine recommendations for each individual user. In addition to making wine discovery fun and effortless, Vivino is the best place for wine drinkers to buy wine. The Vivino app is available for download on Android and Apple devices.
We are a fast paced, growing team with offices in Copenhagen and San Francisco. We also have teams around the world in: the UK, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Ireland and Hong Kong.
Our team is passionate about our core purpose - to empower people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest. We do that every day by building technology and leveraging data that puts the power back in the hands of the consumer. We do not see wine as a commodity, but as an offering of a cultural experience that was once out of reach for many, but is now open to everyone.
Vivino’s Five Core Values Are:
- Always Strive for Better
- Work Together
- Earn and Offer Trust
- Be Approachable
- Lead with Data
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Vivino is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status and veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.