We’re changing the way people enjoy wine, and consequently disrupting one of the oldest industries on the planet. By harnessing the power of technology and social behavior, we’ve created the world’s largest - and smartest - wine community and marketplace. Over the next ten years, the global market for online wine sales is expected to grow significantly and Vivino will be at the forefront of this growth. Now is the time to join a fast paced and growing team.
Based in Copenhagen and reporting to the Senior Director of CRM in San Francisco, the CRM Manager is responsible for deploying emails and push notifications and will help the company drive revenue via B2C CRM communication across countries in EMEA, Americas and APAC. We are looking for someone who is skilled in HTML/CSS and is excited at the opportunity of improving their SQL, liquid templating, and CRM integration skills. We need a dynamic and passionate self-starter.
- Build emails via WYSIWYG, HTML/CSS, and Jinja (a templating language)
- Test and schedule emails, both automated and one-off emails
- Pull insights via SQL, Looker (Tableau competitor), and Excel
- Work with multiple teams across North America and Europe
- Work with the eCommerce team to drive revenue on daily basis
- Support the CRM team on the ideation and implementation of emails, including onboarding emails, trigger based emails, and revenue driving emails
- Developing Vivino’s other channels over time
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-5 years experience in email marketing
- Solid handle on HTML/CSS and aptitude to learn Jinja and SQL
- Previous use of ESPs, CRMs and other email tools like Litmus is a plus
- Quick learner
- Strong communication + language skills and willingness to work with teams in other timezones, including San Francisco (9 hour difference)
- Interest in wine & the wine industry is a plus of course
- And most importantly - you’re not an asshole!
- Awesome work culture with few formal procedures and limits
- A diverse team of many nationalities
- Possibility to visit our San Francisco office
- Friday wine bar with free wine
- Lunch catering
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
TRUSTED BY MILLIONS TO DISCOVER AND BUY THE RIGHT WINE EVERY TIME
Vivino empowers people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest.
Vivino is the world's largest online wine marketplace and most downloaded wine app, powered by a community of millions of wine lovers. Vivino’s unique wine shopping experience leverages community data to suggest personalized wine recommendations for each individual user. In addition to making wine discovery fun and effortless, Vivino is the best place for wine drinkers to buy wine. The Vivino app is available for download on Android and Apple devices.
We are a fast paced, growing team with offices in Copenhagen and San Francisco. We also have teams around the world in: the UK, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Ireland and Hong Kong.
Our team is passionate about our core purpose - to empower people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest. We do that every day by building technology and leveraging data that puts the power back in the hands of the consumer. We do not see wine as a commodity, but as an offering of a cultural experience that was once out of reach for many, but is now open to everyone.
Vivino’s Five Core Values Are:
- Always Strive for Better
- Work Together
- Earn and Offer Trust
- Be Approachable
- Lead with Data
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Vivino is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status and veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.