Infarm was founded in 2013 by Osnat and brothers Erez and Guy. What started as a mobile vertical farm in an old 1955 Airstream trailer has now grown to a team of over 150 Infarmers. Just like our plants, our team comes from all corners of the globe: Tel Aviv, Seoul, Paris, Lisbon, and Taipei to name but a few.
At Infarm, horticulturalists work next to industrial engineers and biologists collaborate with chefs. Prepare to be challenged to look beyond your field for a possible solution - every team member brings their own point of view and knowledge to the table. We believe this is our greatest asset. At Infarm we want to bring together a passionate group of individuals and unite them under a common cause: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
Be a part of the urban farming (r)evolution: help redefine what it means to eat well, play a role in reshaping the landscape of cities, and re-empower the people to take ownership of their food.
If you are looking for an exciting, demanding job that provides unique experience and gives you a chance to shine, if organizing spaces, things, tools and time is your second nature, if you are cheerful, easy-going, creative and always looking for a better way to do things then this is that special opportunity just for you!
We are looking for someone who will make our Home Hub (HQ) an even better place to work at and our InFarmers (employees) lives easier and more productive.
- Spreading cheer, be the face of the company to InFarmers and all visitors, be upbeat always and keep things lively
- Managing office supplies, techy kit, working closely with our InFarmer People Team and IT Support Team
- Make sure we never run out of food, drinks, stationary and all of those things that keep our InFarmers happy
- Provide travel support through our automated system, from booking flights and accommodation for visitors to managing visa processes with our People Team
- Organizing team events to keep spirits high, getting to know people and their interests, understand their needs and provide suggestions for time together activities
- Answering Infarm’s general phone line
- Being able to provide all-round support to all teams and departments
You are the Perfect Choice if You:
- Naturally, as we are in Berlin, you speak fluent German and because we are a truly multinational team with lots of languages spoken English is the one that connects us all, bonus points for French too!
- You are self-driven and active, you’ll have to accomplish a lot and learn a lot really quickly
- Can work independently with little supervision, it’s a fast-paced environment where you will need to be able to take a loose project description and drive it to completion, with little help
- You are hungry for gaining new knowledge and experience, there’s a lot happening around and being proactive and able to pick-up tasks on the go is a huge advantage
- Have perfect interpersonal and communication skills – you’ll have to talk a lot to employees, visitors, suppliers and many other people, so communication is crucial
What We Offer
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative (and patented) growing systems
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Fresh herbs and salads to take home
- Office location in Berlin
- Lunch provided 3 days per week, made by our in-house chef
- 30 days of vacation per year and an extra day off on your birthday
- Coffee, tea, musli, fruit and Friday beers!