WHAT WE ARE UP TO AT APPEAR HERE
Appear Here is the leading marketplace for short-term retail space, working with everyone from industry leading brands to exciting start-ups. Our mission is to create a world where anyone with an idea can find space to make it happen. We’ve raised over $20m in funding to date - from tier one investors Balderton and Octopus, as well as some of the world’s largest landlords. Named one of Wired Magazine's ‘100 Hottest Start-Ups’ and The Financial Times’ most ‘Disruptive Companies,’ Appear Here has become the go-to destination to make innovative and creative retail ideas happen across London, Paris and New York. We believe we’re building a game changer for both the retail and property industries: and so far 120,000+ brands and 1000s of landlords agree with us.
- As Production Coordinator Intern you will oversee space production for all cities from HQ - ensuring fast, efficient turnaround of high quality listings, from landlord sign to published space, liaising with landlords, photographers and copywriters and the Supply teams in each city
- Coordinate all brand content production including editorial requests, destination guides and ad hoc marketing requests
- Manage team inbox and diaries
- Hire, train, onboard and manage a team of freelancers, ensuring they represent our brand and can talk knowledgeably about Appear Here
- Oversee and track listing costs, working to reduce avg. cost per live space globally
- Ensure vinyls go up on every new space in each city and track impact. Explore options for vinyls on in tenancy brands and roll out
- Develop the best possible experience for landlords during the onboarding process-‐ how we can make it wow
- Suggest, trial and implement new initiatives to improve all current processes. Investigate other marketplace models operating content production at scale -‐ how can we improve everything we’re doing to produce a best in class model
- Act as gatekeeper for listing quality on the site -‐ compile data and give sign-‐off, ensuring 100% accuracy, and on-‐brand listings. Working to push the overall quality of forward
- Develop QA matrix to grade output and measure quality
WHY WE LIKE YOU
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Google Sheets
- Quick learner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and impeccable manners
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines and managing multiple tasks at once
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE (not essential)
- French Speaking
- Interest in copywriting and TOV
- Working in a startup environment
- Retail and online marketplace sectors
WHY YOU LIKE US
- We make ideas happen. Work with some of the most inspiring and innovative brands out there.
- We’re no bullshit. You won’t find office politics or excuses here – we say it how it is.
- We punch above. We give you the opportunity to achieve more than you thought you could.
- Stock options
- Potential for an incredible career trajectory
- Regular team events