We are looking for a talented Test Engineer to help us ensure the quality of the data and software that our clients use to detect and prevent financial crime.
Every day we look to solve highly interesting and challenging problems that can help people better live their lives free from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing. We have developed modern, web based applications that allow our growing list of international clients to detect, and ultimately prevent, illegal money transfers. We reduce crime and criminal activity through the creative use of technology & design and disrupt the compliance industry while doing so.
The team values that ComplyAdvantage subscribes to include:
- Continuous improvement - try new things, take risks, embrace failure!
- Go the extra mile - we succeed as a team, and share our achievements and failures
- Results driven - focus on the goals, and be hungry to win.
- Inclusion - be respectful, friendly and include others in decision making.
You will work within a cross-functional team on a range of tasks including:
- Work closely with the software engineering team - quality is the responsibility of the team!
- Build an automation framework using Python
- Design, develop and execute automation scrips
- Collaborate with Engineers and Product Managers to create test cases for key product features
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using automation tools
- Run regression tests when bugs are resolved
- Maintain a log of all test cases and test results
- Ensure that all tests are executed and give regular feedback to the team lead on the status of quality
What does success look like in 12 months?
- You will have developed a TA framework which is easy to maintain and run.
- You will have designed and created tests that cover the key functionality for a continuous delivery pipeline
- You will have strong understanding of the company and product, and you will be able to use your automation experience on various projects within the company.
- Depending on your experience, you have supervised one or more other engineers and provided them with the support and coaching for them to grow.
Does this sound like you?
- Outstanding knowledge of testing fundamentals
- Experience with one or more test automation tools or frameworks
- Most likely a degree-level education in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or some other related course