Do you want to be a part of an organisation that grew by 300% last year? Do you want to catapult your career to managing a variety of tasks including account management, helping grow new business with links to marketing and product? Do you have the ability to work with our phenomenal partner network across the globe building strong and lasting relationships?
Then join our partnership team in its early stages and grow with it!
At ComplyAdvantage, we’re people’s people.
We’re a team of smart people building things that matter. Collectively doing something that is worthy of our time and energy. We’re humble, building solutions that help reveal the truth for better business and a safer world.
How? By bringing together smart technology, data and people into a single solution. We are building tools that fight financial crime today, to prevent a riskier tomorrow.
After securing our Series B investment round and tripling our revenue year on year, we’re growing fast and are looking for the best people to join us.
Our goal is simple - help firms make intelligent risk decisions, faster. We take a completely different approach to data intelligence to provide real-time insight into the risk of the person or company that our clients are dealing with.
Every single day we are solving incredibly interesting and challenging problems that help people better live their lives free from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing. We've turned our passion, advanced big data analytics and cutting-edge technology into a high-growth RegTech SAAS company revolutionizing the way companies protect themselves from criminals, terrorists and money launderers using modern technologies like AI and machine learning.
We already work with some 350 clients and over 40 partners in the financial markets and other regulated and high-risk sectors, helping them make intelligent choices when complying with regulations relating to sanctions, money laundering (AML), terrorist financing (CFT), bribery and corruption.
We’re looking for a Channel Partner Account Executive to help manage and grow our global distribution network of our cutting-edge suite of regulatory SAAS solutions. These solutions can be deployed across many key sectors including, but not limited to Banking and non-banking financial services sector. We are looking for candidates prepared to both prospect and manage existing partners with a strong team spirit with a can-do attitude and who enjoys a variety of tasks. The role requires hard work and a willingness to be flexible around working hours as the team covers a global network. The company is a high-energy, fast-paced environment where we will give you the support you need to thrive and grow your career and market knowledge.
Fresh Thinkers - We’re big thinking, boundary breakers, providing innovative solutions not corporate fixes
Problem Solvers - We’re constantly curious and instinctively clever, always striving to be faster and better
People’s People - We’re the human side of risk and compliance, we care about the people behind the screens
Responsibilities for Channel Partner Account Executive
- Setting up new channel partners and overseeing the on-boarding process.
- Working closely with sales teams within the channel partner to train and advise.
- Monthly reporting on sales KPI’s within channel partners.
- Addressing customer service issues as raised by the channel partner by escalating to CS
- Identifying and reaching out to new potential channel partners to set up meetings for head of channel Partner.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services including usage reports reviews
- Letting partners know about other products the company offers and encouraging partners to help cross sell and upsell.
- Monitoring partner performance and flagging potential issues.
- Coordinating leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Help to coordinate and build training manuals and a partner portal
Requirements / qualifications
- Some experience e.g. 1 to 2 year as a BD/CS /Account manager preferable
- An understanding of AML
- Industry experience a bonus but not essential
- Good understanding of technology with specific reference to API’s