ComplyAdvantage has very ambitious growth plans on a global scale. We are looking for a Head of Recruitment who can not only manage a team of Talent Specialists, but can also work with senior management to help shape the future of our recruitment as a company. You will be working across, but not limited to: candidate experience, employer branding, global scaling, continuous training and development of the recruitment team.
Every day we look to solve highly interesting and challenging problems that can help people better live their lives free from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing. We have developed modern, web based applications that allow our growing list of international clients to detect, and ultimately prevent, illegal money transfers. We reduce crime and criminal activity through the creative use of technology & design and disrupt the compliance industry while doing so.
After securing Series A in a funding round led by Balderton Capital, and tripling our revenue each year, we are now scaling the business globally into international markets.
To achieve this, we are significantly growing our team and we need the best people onboard to help us.
The team values that ComplyAdvantage subscribes to include:
Continuous improvement - try new things, take risks, embrace failure!
Go the extra mile - we succeed as a team, and share our achievements and failures
Results driven - focus on the goals, and be hungry to win.
Inclusion - be respectful, friendly and include others in decision making.
What you will do
- Managing a team of 3+ recruiters, each with their own specialist area including tech, product, marketing and sales.
- Conducting 1:1 training and development within the recruitment team, further planning and growing the team as the company grows - making hires in the recruitment team with data-driven decisions.
- Taking ownership of recruitment tools - reviewing current tools and researching new ones which will allow the team to be more effective and successful in their recruitment process.
- Ownership of the recruitment team budget, working with the senior management team to define the budget and how it is spent.
- Creating hiring plans with the Talent Specialists across each of their teams and having full visibility of the company’s growth and recruitment plans.
What does success look like in 12 months?
- You will have defined our processes in line to achieve hiring goals for the company.
- You will have been able to shape the recruitment team to make the most effective hires across each of their recruitment disciplines including: technology, marketing, product and commercial.
- You have formulated a plan to enhance our employment branding and began to execute this.