ComplyAdvantage is a venture-backed startup using artificial intelligence to fight terrorism and financial crime. We are in a rapid growth phase and we’re currently looking for a senior researcher to drive forward our coverage of international watchlists and politically exposed individuals.
We're looking to solve some interesting and challenging problems that can help people better live their lives free from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing. We have developed modern, web based applications that allow our growing list of international clients to detect, and ultimately prevent illegal money transfers. We reduce crime and criminal activity through the innovative use of technology & design and we’re disrupting the compliance industry while doing so.
We’re looking for a Data Strategist to join our product data strategy team. We need someone to help us with improving the data coverage and manage the data flow. Dealing with a large database (with a fast pace of updating) you will be mainly focused on collecting and reviewing the accuracy of specific data sets. The data collected will be relevant to the Anti Money Laundering, Counter Terrorist Financing and Anti-Bribery & Corruption fields ranging from sanctioned entities to politically exposed people. You will be a part of the product team and work closely with engineering to ensure we exceed client expectations in relation to our data coverage and quality. We value those who take initiative and pride in their work and thrive in an informal working environment.
Ideally, you will:
- Have a love for data analysis and deeply believe in evidence-based decision making, thus you should be familiar with at least one of Microsoft Excel, Access, or another database or spreadsheet application
- Have an understanding of how HTML, RegEx work, i.e. so you would be able to create Xpaths for selecting what you want to extract from a certain website
- Be commercially-aware and have the ability to plan work in order to meet deadlines
- Have an outstanding level of attention to details
- Be a great team player. In our company we support each other, thus we need someone that can easily integrate with the other members of the team
- Be eager to learn new things and be in a continuous process of improving yourself
The team values that ComplyAdvantage subscribes to include:
- Continuous improvement - try new things, take risks, embrace failure!
- Whatever it takes - we compete as a team, and win (or lose) as a team.
- Results driven - focus on the goals, and be hungry to win.
- Work together effectively - be respectful, socially inclusive and friendly. Decision making should be inclusive.
Benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Meal tickets
- Share options scheme
- Generous annual leave arrangements