We’re looking for a Business Development Executive to develop our presence and sell our SAAS solutions within the Banking and Financial Services sector in Asia.
You’ll be working with our clients closely to solve their real life business problems. It’s a proactive, high-energy, fast-paced environment where you’ll be given the support and training you need to thrive.
Success in this role will mean:
- Strengthening financial institutions' protection against money launderers and terrorist financiers
- Helping customers to gain a competitive advantage through their compliance processes
- Fueling ComplyAdvantage's growth and market presence in Asia
- Taking on, and winning deals against, large incumbents
You'll be measured on your ability to generate leads, qualify opportunities and close deals, and to achieve this you'll be:
- Setting ambitious weekly sales activity quotas and use the CRM to document and achieve them
- Generating leads using the latest techniques and tools, including leveraging marketing content via social media channels, attending marketing events, and generating referrals through networks
- Finding and engaging with senior decision makers in financial services companies (and others), understanding their compliance needs/processes, educating them on our product features and benefits, and qualifying the potential opportunities
- Managing and prioritizing inbound and outbound leads
- Negotiating and closing deals with prospects - we give our business development team significant responsibility, and you won't be stuck behind the phone all day
- Supporting client on-boarding, as required, and leveraging relationships to source new leads within existing clients
- Contributing towards training materials and supporting on-boarding training for future employees as the company expands