We’re looking for a Regulatory Technology Sales Consultant to ramp up sales of our unique SAAS solutions in the European Insurance sector. You will be supported by significant investment in marketing lead generation activity and a highly capable internal business development team. However, we are looking for candidate prepared to prospect relentlessly to build a high quality pipeline. It is a proactive, high-energy, fast-paced environment where we will give you the support you need to thrive.
We're a high-growth Fintech SAAS early stage company that uses big data analytics and cutting edge technology to revolutionise the way companies protect themselves from criminals, terrorists and money launderers.
We are a small but rapidly growing team of bar-raisers who are passionate about using technology to reduce financial crime. We’ve spent over two years shaping our products and we are now rapidly accelerating revenue growth out of our UK, European, Singapore and New York offices. We are already helping hundreds of businesses seamlessly onboard customers and process transactions whilst helping them reduce the risk of funding terrorists or facilitating money laundering. Our cutting edge technology is changing the standards of the compliance industry and people in the know want to know us. We are now building the team that will take us to the next level.
- Generate new opportunities from targeted outbound activity, networking and referrals
- Engage with senior decision makers, qualify opportunities, negotiate and close deals
- Effectively manage pipeline, prioritise the right deals and create urgency
- Consistently overachieve upon new business target against a quarterly quota
- Feedback valuable market and product intelligence to our Product and Strategy teams
- Contribute towards on-boarding and training of the lead generation and junior sales team, through best practice sharing and coaching